Mr. R. SUNDAR
- One of the Directors, Mr. R. SUNDAR, a Tanjorean by origin, comes with a rich experience of commercial aspects of life. He has an in-depth knowledge of all types of insurances and has been providing able consultancy to numerous clients. An accurate thinker in his chosen field, he is highly respected for his speedy and long-term solutions through which many distressed across states were benefitted in the nick of the time.
- Besides his professional skills, Mr. Sundar has many other facets of life, such as a good mentor for aspiring students, active participation in spiritual conducts, charity fund-raising, volunteering during calamities, and of course, a crowd-puller in social gatherings. His financial dealings are honest to the core, and everyone finds him immensely trustworthy when it comes to financial transactions.
- Though soft-spoken, he mixes good element of fun in his speeches, which won him many clients and friends. Always having a positive mental attitude, he is considered by many as a final destination for advice even outside his professional field.
Mr. Shri V Vaidyanathan
- Shri V Vaidyanathan, a Chartered Accountant, in practice since 1989 in the areas of Direct and Indirect Taxation and consulting. He is an Alumni of Vivekananda College having done his Bachelor's Degree in Commerce during 1979-82.
- Other than his professional spheres he is the Vice President of Sri Rama Bhaktha Jana Samaj, K K Nagar a Public Charitable Institution which has identified itself by its useful and devoted service to the public for the past 37 years in K.K. Nagar by conducting various spiritual activities and Music Festival during December.
- He is also a trustee of Pitchai Charitable Trust which is involved in the promotion of education & medical care.
Mr. K. SRIDAR
- CSR Professional with around 15 years experience in CSR and with over 2 decades of rich experience in marketing, key account management, training and team management.
- Served as CSR Head of Hyundai Motor India Ltd.
- Rendered services to Aysen Maritime Services Pvt. Ltd. &Srimar Trading Services Pvt. Ltd., Singapore as Director (overseas operations & Marketing).
- Proficiency in Planning , Budgeting and Execution of CSR activities of a Automobile Industry.
- An Out-of-the-Box Thinker with a proven track record of achieving the CSR Goals on time with great efficiency , increasing Shared Value of all Stake Holders of the Industry, streamlining workflow, evolving effective operational procedures and creating a team work environment to enhance productivity innovatively for organisations.
Ms. S. DIVYA
- B.A.Journalism,Gold Medalist from MCC,Chennai.
- M.A.Journalism,Gold Medalist from SRM University.
- The VUCA environment of businesses today, has rendered anything and everything hyper-competitive. As a CSR Expert, he is persuasive in drawing pivoted attention, creating desired intention and resultant action. His tenacity changed the notion of considering CSR as an Expense account into something highly contributory to social development and sustenance. With this panacea, he was able to convince his top management to support his Dream Village Projects and moving with great satisfaction. He was able to achieve and get on to the top of the CSR companies in Tamil Nadu in a very short period of time.
- He has realized the extraordinary power of CSR to heal, unite and inspire. Reach him out through email email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about his prospective consultation and support for your CSR projects.